Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30, 2015

New Trio:
Sisters Foderaro, Coleman and Shirley
So this week we had a very interesting surprise. We were out tracting on Tuesday and we got a phone call from the moving elders saying they were bringing us a new bed. And I was unintentionally kind of rude, I feel bad about it now... I kept insisting that our beds were fine and we didn't need a new one. Then after we hung up Sister Foderaro pointed out what had not even occurred to me. We might be getting a new companion! Right after that we got a call from the assistants saying that we were going to be in a trio and we needed to come to transfers the next day. Surprise!

So our new companion is Sister Shirley! She's awesome, I love her :) She just finished training, so she's been out for 3 months. Poor thing, I really hope we don't trunk her out... Trios are definitely different, but I've enjoyed it so far, we have a lot of fun! It helps that both of my companions are wonderful :) And I'm glad we'll have someone here to take over the area when we leave. President said that he wanted to have someone to take it over because we were doing a good job here. Yay!



I hope everybody had a happy and thankful Thanksgiving! Ours was really good! We had dinner with some families from the ward and the food was fantastic. Except they tried to fry the turkey but it turned out kind of... black. It was good on the inside though :) We have to email at the library now since our apartment complex only has 2 computers. And the ones here won't let me send any pictures :( So hopefully I can figure that out another week.

Oh, and the W are getting baptized! Finally!! On December 19th. There are still a lot of complicated things going on there, but they want it so badly. Especially the mom, P. So we're going to fast and pray really hard and have faith that it will work out.

The only other exciting thing that happened is I cut my hair. Nothing too drastic. I guess that wasn't that exciting. Yep. That's all. Have a wonderful first week of December!



Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty -Job 5:17.

No comments:

Post a Comment