Monday, August 17, 2015

August 17, 2015

"Twins!"


This week has been good, as usual :) L is getting baptized on Saturday so we've been meeting with her like every day. Since we set her date so soon, we have to go through all the lessons really fast. But it's been great, she's loving it. We really felt like she should be baptized on the 22nd, and she's so excited. She's been telling everyone she knows that she's getting baptized and how great the church is. She even told a random lady at the park about the Book of Mormon. Haha she's the best missionary ever :) I wish we could all have the enthusiasm about the gospel that she does!

"Florida has really awesome sunsets.
I wish my camera could capture it :)"

"Double Rainbow"

"Take at the same time as the rainbow."


The other day we had a neat experience with following the Spirit. We didn't know where we should go so we decided to pray about it. Sister Rhodes said a very sincere prayer and afterwards I said "I think we should go to the park" and she said "Me too". We were so pumped, we were like this is gonna be awesome! So we walked as fast as we could down to the park, and there were a ton of people down there (which like never happens). We talked to a few people, but nobody was super interested. And right when we were about to leave we saw a lady sitting on a bench. We almost didn't talk to her but I felt like we should anyway. So we did and she told us that she had been really angry with God and needs to strengthen her faith. I'm not sure if anything will come of it right away, but I know that God sent us there. I know he is aware of all of his children and can use us to help others if we just humble ourselves and listen :)

"Zone Conference fun."


And that will have to suffice because I'm out of time! I hope you all have a fantastic week and look for opportunities to share and to serve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment