Monday, October 5, 2015

October 5, 2015





Is Conference not the best thing ever? I loved it so much. I'm so grateful for living prophets and apostles. There's no way I could choose a favorite talk, they were all incredible. I'm grateful for the personal revelation and answers to our questions we can all receive. 



L, a lady who got baptized when I was in Lake Wales, told me that she went to the temple to do baptisms this week! So I'm pretty excited about that. She also said that as she was doing family history she discovered that her aunt and his husband were members of the church in Logan, Utah! Small world. She said that one of the people she did baptisms for was named Coleman :) 




And once again, I've ran out of time. Basically, this week has been amazing and full of miracles. I love Sister Foderaro and this area so much. I love this gospel and the prophet and just everything :) And I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment