Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015






I don't have too much time today because one of the computers was being dumb and wouldn't let me send any pictures, and I spent far too long trying to figure that out.




But this week has been good! We went to the beach, which was really fun. Sister Rudd had some other sisters bring me a pie and the WHOLE MISSION SANG TO ME. I was so surprised! The party was on the 1st so I was not expecting it. I wanted to say "It's not even my birthday!!" And then everyone kept saying the party was for me haha. And I had a really good birthday! 

Happy 20th!!

Transfers are this week and Sister Rudd and I are both staying! This is her last transfer, so I'm officially going to be the one to kill her! (They call it dying when you go home because it feels like your life is basically over.) I've never killed anyone before, it's gonna be hard! :)

Sisters Rudd and Coleman

We went on exchanges this week and I went to an area called Gibsonia with Sister Kastanes, it's about an hour away from Lake Wales. It was super fun, I loved it! Things get a little monotonous sometimes, so it's really nice to mix it up. We got caught in a super bad rainstorm on our bikes and had to take cover at a busstop :)

Exchange with Sister Kastanes

We had a really neat experience this week with one of our new investigators. She told us how much peace she feels whenever we're around and how we're her angels.  She is the sweetest. She's gone through a lot of hard things in her life and is completely turning everything around. She's been sober I think about 6 months, and the day we went to see her she was about to give up. But us coming made her decide not to. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to do the Lord's work, and to be at the right place at the right time. I know that this is His work and His gospel, because there's no way we could do this on our own!

Ever wondered how pineapples grow? Wonder no more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment