Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29, 2015



Chased by an alligator

They will teach anyone that will listen.

At Bok Tower



I probably won't have a lot of time today (as usual) because I spent all my time sending tons of pictures. But hopefully that makes up for it, since a picture is worth a thousand words or whatever :)

I hit my year mark this week! Crazy stuff!






My favorite little kid moment of the week: We were praying with a family we met and we asked the little boy what he wanted us to pray for and he asked us to pray for cake :)

This week we met the lady who's lived in Lake Wales longer than any one else. She'll be 99 in a few months. She can't hear very well, so whenever we'd say something her friend from India would yell it so she could hear. But his English wasn't the best, so he would change everything we say. He told her "THEY WANT TO PREACH TO YOU! THEY WANT TO DO A SERMON!" He was a funny guy, he kept patting me on the head and telling Sister Rudd "Oh, she's nice" like I was a puppy or something.




And I probably won't get a change to email next week because WE'RE GOING TO THE TEMPLE! In case you can't tell, I'm pretty excited :) We only get one chance to go on our missions and we just found out that we're going next week! We have to get up at like 2 am to drive almost 2 hours west to Tampa, and then back east past our area to Orlando, so that'll be fun haha. But I can't wait :)


Sisters Rudd and Coleman

Add caption



Yep, I'm out of time. Have a great week everyone! :) Love y'all!

At Graduation of Samoan friend

Leis from friend's graduation

Canon?


No comments:

Post a Comment